Becoming an OCA Member
This page is for NEW members only, not renewals.
Please allow 24-48 hours to process your application form.
We offer several OCA membership categories to suit chiropractors at various stages of their career. Please review the membership categories and fee options below.
To set up an account and begin your enrolment process, go to the bottom of this screen and select your preferred payment option (pre-authorized monthly debit payments or one annual payment).
Membership Categories and Fees
- Regular Member: For chiropractors who care for more than 60 patients per week and practise more than 15 hours per week.
- New Graduate: Full-time chiropractors are eligible for a new graduate discount for their first four years in practise, following graduation from chiropractic college. Recent graduates in their first year as licensed chiropractors may volunteer with the OCA through our Save & Serve program, instead of paying for the first year of membership. This runs by membership year starting in August, not calendar year.
- Part-Time Member: For chiropractors who care for fewer than 60 patient visits per week and practise fewer than 15 hours per week.
- Associate Member: For chiropractors who are currently not practising in Ontario (retired, living outside of Ontario, etc.).
- Parental Leave: For chiropractors who are on parental leave and not currently practising.
- Student Member: A complimentary membership for students enrolled at any chiropractic college.
Please click here for information on current membership fees.
The OCA fiscal year runs from August 1 to July 31. If you join OCA after our fiscal year begins, your membership fees will be pro-rated.
To pay monthly by pre-authorized debit - Please click here.
To pay annually click the "NEXT" button.
***Please note that this page is not for membership renewals. It is for new members or previously cancelled members who would like to rejoin OCA.***
If you would like to learn how to renew your current membership click here.